This Action is all about providing opportunities for individuals to improve their skills, enhance their employability and gain cultural awareness.
Under the Key Action 1 organisations can apply for funding to run mobility projects to enable organisations to offer structured study, work experience, job shadowing, training and teaching opportunities to staff and learners.
VSU participates in academic exchange programmes for students and academic staff with the following higher education institutions:
- ■ University of Girona, Spain (2017-2020);
- ■ University of Leon, Spain (2017-2019);
- ■ University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain (2015-2020);
- ■ University of Lille 1, France (2015 – 2020) Marketing and Sales Management;
- ■ Georg-August University of Göttingen, Germany (2016-2018);
- ■ Martin Luther University Halle Wittenberg, Germany (2017-2020);
- ■FH Joanneum University of Applied Sciences, Austria (2017-2020);
- ■ Polytechnical Institute of Tomar, Portugal (2017-2020);
- ■ University of Debrecen, Hungary (2016-2020);
- ■ Lublin University of Technology, Poland (2016-2021);
- ■ Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Poland (2017-2019);
- ■ Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovakia (2017-2019);
- ■ University of Zagreb, Croatia (2017-2022);
- ■ Piraeus University of Applied Sciences, Greece (2017-2020);
- ■ Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece (2017-2020);
- ■ Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland (2014-2021);
This is all about enabling organisations to work together in order to improve their provision for learners and share innovative practices. Under Key Action 2 organisations can apply for funding to work in partnership with organisations from other participating countries.
Key Action 2 covers the five fields of higher education, vocational education and training, schools, adult education and youth.
Ongoing projects under the Key Action 2:
- ■ 586247-EPP-1-2017-1-IT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP TAURUS – Training capacities in agriculture and urban-rural interactions for sustainable development of megacities (2017-2020);
- ■ 574097-EPP-1-2016-1-CY-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP RUECVET – Piloting ECVET to the national VET system of Russia and Uzbekistan (2016 - 2019);
- ■ 573879-EPP-1-2016-1-FR-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP INSPIRE – Internationalisation of master programs in Russia and China in electrical engineering (2016 - 2019);
- ■ 561561-EPP-1-2015-1-ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP HARMONY – Development of approaches to harmonization of a comprehensive internationalization strategies in higher education, research and innovation at EU and Partner Countries (2015-2018);
- ■ 561603-EPP-1-2015-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP COMPLETE – Establishment of Centers for Competence and Employability Development (2015-2018).
Jean Monnet Activities are designed to promote excellence in teaching and research in the field of European Union studies worldwide. The activities also foster the dialogue between the academic world and policy-makers, in particular with the aim of enhancing governance of EU policies.
European Union studies comprise the study of Europe in its entirety with particular emphasis on the European integration process in both its internal and external aspects.
under the Jean Monnet Activities:
- ■ POWERS – Peace, War and the World in European Security Challenges (2018-2021);
- ■ EURexp – Refugee legislation: European standards and experience for Russia (2017-2020);
- ■ EUMig – Migration in the EU: challenges and opportunities (2016 - 2019);
- ■ SHEXP – Overcoming shadow economy problems: adaptation of the EU experience in Russia (2016 - 2019);
- ■ EHE PRS – European Higher education from the perspective of Russian students: a research into challenges for academic performance arising from the differences between education process in EU and Russian HEIs (2016 - 2018);
- ■ EULap – EU – Russia Law Approximation (2015-2018);
- ■ PolidEU – European Identity through the European Union policy» (2015-2018).